- Main Introduction
- Scan and Clean Spyware
- Vulnerability Scanner
- Real-time Guard
- System Analysis
- Submit Files
- Files Deletion
- Startup Manager
- Registry Backup
PCSafeDoctor is a professional and effective spyware removal tool, built on robust technology that is shared among millions of computer users around the world.
- Open PCSafeDoctor
- Click the Full Scan tab.
- Select the scanning options and click the Scan Now button at the bottom right.
- PCSafeDoctor will begin scanning your computer for any spyware programs that have sneaked into your system.
- Once the scanning is completed, PCSafeDoctor will display a list of detected results classified by various threat levels.
- Click Remove button to completely remove all the spyware programs.
PCSafeDoctor offers a suite of solutions to determine the configuration of every system service, and then compares the data found to thousands of vulnerabilities in its exiting database.
PCSafeDoctor offers the real-time guard protection to remind you when any spyware program attempts to modify the PC registry and other system settings, thus, effectively shield your Internet privacy and system integrity.
- Click the Guard tab.
- Select the shield items you wish to cancel and click the Apply button.
- Click OK to finish.
By diagnosing PC system process, Windows registry, drive files and HOST files, PCSafeDoctor can generate a text file that shows all the related Windows system information. You can have custom fix for your specific spyware problems by forwarding the generated text file to the PCSafeDoctor support team who will engineer the solutions against the spyware upon receiving the file. It is a bonus service free of charge during your subscribed period.
- To utilize the Analysis component:
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click the Save button at the buttom right.
- Select the destination where you want to save the generated text file.
- You will find the text in the destination you have chosen before.
PCSafeDoctor allows user submit Trojans samples, system analysis report and other spyware problems that can not be solved by PCSafeDoctor to the PCSafeDoctor support team.
There are three settings that you can access and modify, including General, Ignore and Scheduling.
You can choose to run at the startup by clicking the General tab
Once a scan have been performed, you can right-click the item and add it to the Ignore list so that PCSafeDoctor™ does not remove the item and will ignore it for the next scan.
You can make a schedule so that PCSafeDoctor™ will automatically scan your system at the predefined time.
This utility provides forced deletion of any stubborn files; you can select to remove the specific files on your computer forcedly with ease.
You can choose which allocation are launched when your start the computer. Select the item below within the startup list and click the button to enable, diable or remove. In case that you wanted to recovery the item(s), select the specific item(s) within the Restore List tab, and then click the Restore Item button to restore.
You can alternatively make a complete backup for the Windows registry; usually a full backup will be created on your first-time cleaning.